07 May 2023
- Rich in the carotenoid, Beta-carotene
- Reduces inflammation
- Mild diuretic effect
- Helps to induce Apoptosis and autophagy
- Blood glucose regulating that provides antidiabetic benefits
- Dandelion root has been found to contain a variety of bioactive compounds, including flavonoids, terpenoids, and polysaccharides, that may have potential health benefits.
- It has been traditionally used to support liver health and may help to promote healthy liver function and detoxification.
- Dandelion root has been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects and may be helpful for conditions such as arthritis, asthma, and inflammatory bowel disease.
- It may also have potential benefits for blood sugar control, as it has been found to help improve insulin sensitivity.
- Dandelion root has been traditionally used to support healthy digestion and may help to relieve constipation and bloating.
- It may also have potential benefits for blood pressure control, as it has been found to have vasodilatory effects that can help promote healthy circulation.
- Dandelion root has been traditionally used to support healthy skin, and may help to treat skin conditions like acne and eczema.
- It may also have potential benefits for cancer prevention and treatment, as some studies have found that dandelion root extract may help to inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
- Dandelion root is a good source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, C, and K, as well as calcium, potassium, and iron.
- It may also have potential benefits for immune system support, due to its high levels of vitamins and minerals.