07 May 2023
Green Tea (50%) Leaf
- A green tea-caffeine mixture improves weight maintenance, through thermogenesis, fat oxidation, and sparing fat free mass. The sympathetic nervous system is involved in the regulation of lipolysis, and the sympathetic innervation of white adipose tissue may play an important role in the regulation of total body fat in general. Taken together, these functional ingredients have the potential to produce significant effects on metabolic targets such as thermogenesis, and fat oxidation
- Green tea is a great source of antioxidants which can help reduce inflammation and prevent damage to cells.
- (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2855614/)
- Drinking green tea may aid in weight loss by boosting metabolism and increasing fat burning.
- (source: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19597519/)
- The polyphenols in green tea may help improve brain function and reduce the risk of neurological disorders such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease.
- (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6160559/)
- Green tea may also help improve skin health by protecting against sun damage and reducing inflammation.
- (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6017299/)
- Regular consumption of green tea may improve sleep quality and promote relaxation due to the presence of the amino acid L-theanine.
- (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6836118/)