Hops [Humulus lupulus] (flower): Significantly decreased anxiety, depression and stress scores were documented with hops.
- Hops may help to reduce anxiety and promote relaxation due to its sedative effects. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3399866/)
- Hops may have anti-inflammatory properties and help to alleviate pain. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8226943/)
- Hops may also have antibacterial properties and can help to prevent infections. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9036650/)
- Hops have been studied for their potential to aid in weight loss by reducing appetite and promoting satiety. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4784395/)
- Hops may improve sleep quality by increasing the production of melatonin, a hormone that regulates sleep. (https://www.nccih.nih.gov/health/melatonin-what-you-need-to-know)