- Increases urinary output, thus helps with certain types of urinary tract infections 💦
- Helps with Kidney Stones 🍄
- Beneficial to aid indigestion 😊
- High in flavonoids, quercetin and saponin that help prevent cell damage 💥
- Hydrangea root has been traditionally used for its anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties.
- It may help improve kidney and bladder health by increasing urine output and reducing inflammation.
- Hydrangea root may also have potential antioxidant and antimicrobial effects.
- Some studies suggest it may help reduce joint pain and inflammation associated with conditions such as arthritis.
"Hydrangea." National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. https://www.nccih.nih.gov/health/hydrangea
"Hydrangea." Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. https://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/integrative-medicine/herbs/hydrangea