Lavender [ Lavandula] (flower): Evidence suggests that oral lavender supplements may have some therapeutic effects.
- Lavender is a popular herb known for its relaxing and calming properties.
- It can help alleviate anxiety and stress, as well as improve sleep quality.
- Lavender oil has been found to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects that may benefit skin health.
- Some studies suggest that lavender aromatherapy may be helpful in reducing pain and discomfort during menstrual cramps.
- Lavender may also have potential as a natural remedy for migraine headaches.