Corn Silk (Powder)
- Strong Antimicrobial properties against Staphylococcus aureus and Candida Albicans 🍄
- Anti Inflammatory properties 🍀
- Shown to lower blood sugar
- Corn silk powder has diuretic properties that may help with water retention and bloating.
- It may also have anti-inflammatory effects, which could help reduce inflammation in the body.
- Corn silk powder has been studied for its potential to lower blood sugar levels in individuals with type 2 diabetes.
- Some research suggests that corn silk may have protective effects on the liver and kidneys, possibly due to its antioxidant properties.
- However, more research is needed to fully understand the health benefits of corn silk powder.