07 May 2023
- The iodine found in Bladderwrack is highly bioavailable + it interacts with the thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH). Iodine is known to stimulate metabolism which in turn leads to weight loss.
- It is a great source of natural iodine, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and B-complex vitamins.
- It also contains antioxidants that can help protect the body from damage caused by harmful molecules called free radicals.
- has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation in the body.
- It is a good source of fiber, which can aid in digestion and promote healthy bowel movements.
- Helps with weight loss management.
- helps to improve blood sugar control in people with type 2 diabetes.
- It has been traditionally used to treat skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- has antimicrobial properties, which may help to fight off infections caused by harmful bacteria and fungi.
- It may help to reduce the risk of certain types of cancer, such as breast and colon cancer.