- Acts as a natural diuretic 💦
- Shown to help fight of infection 🍄
- Kelp is a type of seaweed that is high in iodine, a mineral that is important for thyroid health and metabolism.
- Consuming kelp can also help with weight loss by reducing the absorption of fat in the gut.
- Kelp contains antioxidants that may help protect against certain types of cancer.
- Its high levels of vitamin C and vitamin K can help promote healthier skin, and its anti-inflammatory properties can soothe skin irritations.
- Kelp has a high content of magnesium, which can help improve sleep quality and relieve insomnia.