- A natural antioxidant source, effective in support of good health for those with chronic liver disease ✨
- Milk thistle has been traditionally used for its liver-protective properties.
- It may help lower cholesterol and improve insulin resistance in people with type 2 diabetes.
- Milk thistle may have anti-inflammatory effects, which could help with conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Studies suggest that milk thistle may have anticancer properties and could be beneficial in preventing and treating certain types of cancer.
- Milk thistle may also have neuroprotective effects and could potentially be helpful in treating neurological disorders.