Passion Flower The experiences of traditional use and the use in combinations, Passiflora extracts are an important factor in the phytotherapy of tenseness, restlessness and irritability with difficulty in falling asleep.
- Passion Flower has been used for its medicinal properties for centuries, particularly for its calming and anti-anxiety effects.
- Research suggests that passionflower may be effective in reducing anxiety symptoms and improving sleep quality in people with anxiety disorders.
- It may also have potential benefits for people with insomnia and may help improve overall sleep quality.
- Passionflower has been shown to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which may provide a variety of health benefits, including improved skin health.
- It may also have potential benefits for weight loss, as some studies have suggested it may help to suppress appetite and decrease food intake.